Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anxiety

I never thought the day would finally come, but its almost here. I am due in two days! It is so wierd. I feel like I have been pregnant my whole life. I dont think I can remember what it feels like not to be pregnant! I feel like I have been so blessed, I have had such a wonderful pregnancy! It is funny to me hearing some women talk about their pregnancies because they always say it is miserable! Although I try not to think this, I cant help but think they are winers! ha (im sure it is miserable for some women). I love being pregnant. I have my own personal friend that I carry along with me all day. I love feeling him move around and watching my belly ripple all over. It is the most amazing thing and such a miracle that our bodies can grow a baby! I also love how everyone is so helpful and kind to pregnant women. I was walking to class yesterday and there was ice everywhere. Four people stopped and offered to walk me to class so that I didnt slip and fall! (my mom said, only at BYU does that happen, haha). I gotta say, I am definitly nervous to be a mom and for labor. But, I have the best mom and mother in law as examples, as well as other moms that surround me, to follow. As for labor, my friend said, "you cant prevent it, so all you can do is embrace it!" ha good motto. Anyways, I will keep you posted and will be sure to post picture of cute baby Conner when he arrives!

3 comments:

Rachel Forbush said...

Good luck! I am glad that your pregnancy is going so well! Can't wait to see baby Conner! I really want to help any way I can, so let me know!

Anjuli White said...

Haha! You made me and Cooper laugh when we read this! They are just winers! haha! I can't wait for baby Conner... will he just come out already?

Ryan and Carmen said...

Oh Heather! I love your pregnant pictures--they are so adorable! And I am so happy that Conner is finally here and healthy and happy! Ryan says he looks a lot like Braden from the pictures. I can't wait to see him! Let us know if we can do anything for you guys...if you need meals or anything, we would be happy to bring you some! I am so happy for you. :) Congrats!