Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have not updated my blog in over four months, very sad. But in my defense, it is because I have been so busy with school and work. If I am not doing either of those, I am hangingout with my cute lil hubby! I started my elementary program this semester and it has been so much fun. They call the first semester the Arts semester so all of my classes are artsie! Its been alot of fun. I'm still working at the OG (olive garden). It is going good. I actually started my maternity leave last week because i figure I was 39 weeks prego and I had a load of things to do to get ready for finals! Braden has done so good this semster in all of his classes. I am so proud of him. I hang up his tests on the fridge. haha! He works on campus in the Utilies office where he loves to sit at a computer and look at plans.

It has been so fun having this last semester of school together without a baby yet. We drive to school together, eat lunch together, and get to take breaks in between our long days together. It's so fun.

This is what we have been up to this last little while!


We made Christmas sugar cookies for our neighbors, and for ourselves of course.





Every boys reaction to my belly when they see me is, "Oh my gosh, heather! Your huge!" haha I am used to it and think its pretty funny. I'm supposed to be, I have a human inside of me! This us at 37 weeks!


T-man tryed to poke his belly out like mine.

Another thing that happened, I was carrying a bowl of my favorite pink fruit salad to the counter to make my lunch for school, hit it on the edge of the counter, broke the bowl, and cut my fingers all up. I had to get some nasty stitches at the BYU health center. It was crazy seeing all the blood all over the kitchen when we got home. Nasty! Braden is so cute, he washed my hair for me because I couldnt get my hands wet.


My family came up to our house for Thanksgiving this year! Anj and I decided to cook all of the food because my mother has been at the hospital with my grandpa. We were nervous because we have never done it all on our own, but we did a pretty dang good job! Go team Stan!


The boys fried a turkey this year. It was actually pretty dang good! It was reallly juicy and had a great flavor. They did it on our lawn out front, ha, the grass is now roasted to a crisp. Good thing its covered with snow!










We celebrated Halloween at my grandma Thomas' house. Anj, Braden, and I drove and ran around Elk Ridge searching for our little cousins to scare. We only found a few of them, but got em so good they fell on the grass! haha


Braden and I have become quite the chefs. We make the best sunday dinners. We made a roast, a turkey dinner, truffles, and lots of other stuff. This is our wish bone!



We went to a BYU football game, the only one of the season. It was fun. Braden had become quite the football fan.
We carved pumpkins with a bunch of our friends.
Fall is so beautiful here! Check out that red and orange!

We asked this cute old man to take this picture for us. He was so cute, he said to us, "what do you call those things there?" We were like, "a camera?" haah he said, "no, im not that stupid!" he meant a "digital" camera. haha
We ate at bradens favorite pizza place in salt lake called "The Pie". They have the best pizza int he world.

3 comments:

Megan Bleazard said...

You are so cute!! I cant wait for your baby to be here! You better post pictures!!

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

You are such an adorable prego chica!! I love the pictures and am so excited you get to meet your little angel soon. Such an amazing experience!

Amy Vanus said...

aww so cute! look like you are having a ton of fun! are you coming to las vegas anytime soon?