Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vegas!!

Our trip to Vegas was relaxing and nice. This is what we did....
WE went out to dinner with Bradens familiy to Chevys. It is the families favorite mexican restaurant. I know I am wierd, but I strongly dislike mexican food! I am all for the fake stuff like taco bell and del taco though. Anyways, when we go to the mexican restaurants, I resort to chicken fingers and fries off the kids menu.


I love that Braden is not scared to go get pedicures with me and the girls! He actually loves it!
It feels dang good!
After a night swim, we snuck out and headed to China town for some delicious smoothies. THey are me and Bradens favorite. We usually go once while were there and then get one to go on our way out of town. Do they have any in Utah?

I am not a very good bowler, at all. I had bumpers, and my six year old cousin still scored higher than me! Pretty sad, but we still had fun!
My BFF's, I miss them!

Katie and Kylie printed out pages of Chuck Norris jokes, and they were so hilarious! These are my two fav's:
"Chuck Norris' daughter once lost her virginity. He got it back." hahaaha!!!
"Chuck Norris once forced a word to rhyme with orange."
Classic!



No comments: