Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eventful week!

We spent our Friday night and Saturday camping up in Provo canyon and shooting guns. My favorite part of camping is sitting around the campfire when it is dark with an ice cold soda from the cooler and dutch oven food! AAAhhh, it is the best. When we pullede up to the camp site I was a little nervous. There were signs posted all over on the trees saying "Bear Country"!! And then Brade though he was going to sleep outside of the tent on a cot.....ha! Nope, my baby needs a daddy!! haha

Ok, I know this may seem very stupid, and my mom even laughed at me, but I read in my Prego book that the baby can hear things while it is inside of my belly this far along. So I was all narotic while we were shooting, and I stayed in the car because I was nervous it may be too loud for him and that it might scare him! I was maybe being silly, but its better to be safe than sorry right?
I love my little Seabiscuit, she is so cute and funny! It is SOO nice to have a married friend to hang out with!

Our studly husbands.

Braden picked this extra extra large dandilion for me, and it made me sneeze for hours! He is so dang cute.


This was Bradens first time ever making dutch oven potatoes. He put onion, bacon, sausage, and chicken in with the potatoes.... And they were amazing!! He did a super good job! My dad makes really good dutch oven potatoes too, I think he may have some competition now!


We had two date nights this week. The first one was with AManda and Matt. We ate Bradens favorite meal, Haystacks, and then got some ice cream at a little ice cream parlor at Thanksgiving point. We also went and saw the new Harry Potter movie! It was good, a little creepy at some parts, and a sad ending!! I think I may need to read the books to get into the movies more.

This was our second date night! What a wonderful week!


No comments: