Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Mom, Katie, and Trysten came to visit Braden and I for a week. While they were here......
We found out we are having a baby BOY!!!
He is so tiny and perfect! I love how his knees are all the way to his chin.
This is a picture of him stretching for us! We got a dvd of the ultrasound and got to see him stretch, yawn, suck his thumb, move his arms, move his legs, and wiggle all over the place!
I still cant believe that this baby is inside of me! Its so cool.

This is a picture of his tiny foot and toes.
While my family visited we did lots of baby shopping and looking. It was so much fun! I have never done it before! ha! And we put the crib together! It is so tempting to get inside of it.
It is crazy how fast life changes. I did not imagine having a baby so soon, but now I cannot picture my life any other way. I am so anxious for him to come!
My dad, Bryson, and Marissa came up on Thursday night to be here for the fourth of July. We did tons of fun things like going to seven peaks, getting good drinks and treats at the Provo fair and farmers market, having a bbq with the Wright side of the family, and lighting a kazillion fireworks with the Thomas side of the family. I just love my family, they are the best.

3 comments:

Anjuli White said...

YEAH!!! I love the babies room. You need to take pictures of the walls from all angles so I can see it. I LOVE the bedding... sooo cute!! I miss ya Stan! See you in a couple weeks.

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

Congrats on the baby boy! Little boys are so special, but of course I'm biased. I love those little baby toes! Beautiful crib!

Megan Bleazard said...

AHH I had no ides you were expecting!! And you already know you are having a BOY!!! Where have i been? That is so exciting! He is going to be one cute kid!! The crib and bedding is adorable! Baby shopping is addicting! I love it!