Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our One Year Anniversary!

I cannot believe that it has been a year since we were married! Time flys by so fast.
This is how we spent our Anniversary!


My Pops let us borrow his corvett for the night. Braden was like a little boy with a new toy! It was so funny! He would turn a corner and speed up and his smile would be so big. It also made the sweetest noise when you started it. It sounded like a huge roar. He would start it purposly fifty time to hear it. haha

We were trying to think of a restaurant to eat at that would be new and super good for our anniversary. We were thinking of the Melting Pot, but ended up deciding to go to a restaurant his friend STRONGLY recommended. It was called Via Brazil...... Holy mistake!!!!!
For how much it cost, it was not good at all! The salad bar was super fancy and had things like raw clams and other funky things. The meat wasnt very good either. It was a let down, but we still had alot of fun spending time together.
For the rest of the night, we watched the Bellagio fountains together, shared some super delicious gellato, and stayed the night at the Monte Carlo. It was a perfect anniversary.


I know I have only been married a year, but when I look back to the day we were married, I feel like I am even more in love with Braden than ever before. It is so cool how love grows stronger, and deeper, and more real with time. I am so lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Jason + Sarah said...

So Cute! Congrats one the one year mark!

Anjuli White said...

Holy mistake... that was funny! You should have gone with my suggestion to eat at the Melting Pot! :)
Happy 1 Year anniversary! WE love you all!