Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girls trip!

All six of us girls packed up and headed to San Diego for a girls weekend! We had a fun time dancing in the car, searching for a hotel, laying out at the beach, riding beach cruisers down the boardwalk, watching WICKED!, and spending time together!


Our beach cruisers were so fun! And I got a purple one, of course. We road up and down the boardwalk dodging walkers and rollerbladers, stopped at cute little shops, and ate some seafood right on the beach. Towards the end of the day, I thought my tailbone was literally going to fall right off! I had been having a sore tailbone, which I guess happens when your prego, but the bike made it even more enjoyable! ha!

Wicked was probably my favorite. Glinda was sooooo dang funny.


I think I have the cutest mom in the world. She is so kind, beautiful, and so much fun.

They made the biggest snowcones in the world! All six of us could barely finish the tops.
We made my cousin, Storm, into a mermaid. Anjuli clearly did a wonderful job sculpting the mermaid bra!

It was such a fun weekend spent all together. Thankyou mom!

3 comments:

Brooke & Dallyn said...

Hi Heather! It looks like you are having so much fun! I am so excited that you are pregnant, and with a boy! How exciting! I just wanted to say hi and that I am glad you are doing so well! Brooke

Anjuli White said...

YEAH!!! That was such a fun weekend! I LOVED it and can't wait to do it again. See you on Wednesday! Luv ya!

Meg said...

hey cute girl! Congrats on being prego! that is so exciting. hey...check out my website (www.thebirthstory.com) and if you are interested let me know...i'll do it for next to nothing or free if you want!