Saturday, October 11, 2008

An Eventful Week

I started my new job at Olive Garden this week! And holy cow was it busy!! I am sure everyone knows how busy Olive Garden is because there is always a 45 minute wait!
I'm a little embarassed to say this, but I am sore from running all over the restaurant and for standing for ten hours! hehe Guess thats a sign right!

Me and Brade had date night during the week! I have a funny story about that night, and I would post it but I cant, so if you want to know it Anj or mom, remind me and I will tell you!
And finally.... yes sweetie, I do think your special.
I wrote this on Braden's hand during one of our classes that we have together. He claims he wasn't embarassed by it, but he would go to the bathroom and it would magically disapear even though he claims he "didn't scrub it off". hehe I just love him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know!!! So good to see you last night! I've officially added you to our list!!! I can't believe you are a married woman now, I just love it!