Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged by Anj!

8 tv shows I like to watch (I pretty much only watch movies, so i'm gonna modify it!)
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Practical Magic
3. Ever After
4. Hairspray
5. Out Cold
6. Enchanted
7. Herculus
8. Brother Bear (its hilarious!)

8 places I like to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Sonic
3. Cafe Rio
4. BJ's Pizza
5. Parkers Drive in (its right by our house)
6. Taco Bell
7. Happy Sumo
8. Cold Stone ( I would take this over real food any day)

8 things I did today
1. Wake up and cuddle with Brade
2. Eat breakfast and watch some tv with Brade
3. Exercise
4. Homework
5. Get pictures developed at Wal-Mart
6. Redeem my free drink coupon at Sonic and get a ginormous 44 oz. diet dr. pepper with three limes and lots of ice. It was delicious.
7. Homework again
8. Go to bed!
(Today was a long boring day of no work or play and purely homework :(

8 things im looking forward to:
1. The week to end!
2. My relief society activity on Friday, were doing a halloween craft!
3. The conference Ensign! I had to work during conference.
4. The snow so we can go sleding and drink hot chocolate
5. My next trip to Vegas to see my family
6. Starting my major!
7. Crystal coming home. I just wrote her a letter today and I realized how much I miss her!
8. Christmas time so I can listen to Christmas music

8 things I couldn't live without:
1. Braden
2. My mom
3. Daddio
4. Anj
5. Captain Flava
6. Coop
7. my old sleeping buddy
8. T-man

1 comment:

Anjuli White said...

I would count ice cream as real food too! I can't wait to find out what the funny story is you mentioned on your last post. Love ya!