Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Wedding!

We finally got our pictures back finally! And I was so excited to post them!
We got married on July 26th in the St. George temple.
I have the cutest dad in the world. I love, love, love, double love him!

My three best friends. If it werent for them, I dont think the wedding ever would have gotten planned! My mom would run errands for me or call all the wedding people for me when I was at work. Anjuli helped me order everything, made me a special planning book all for myself, and took care of lots of the little details. Katie would carry the back of all the dresses I tryed on as we ran to the mirrors to see what it looked like! They threw me such a fun bridal shower too! I just love them so much!
All 11 bridesmaids and all 8 groomsmen!
The cutest mom and dad in the world
I couldn't choose just a few bridesmaids, so I had to take all 11 of them! They all helped out so much the day of the wedding and were so fun. They look so dang cute in their dresses too!!

aWho is that stud driving the car?!.....

All of us bridesmaids had matching little outfits that we wore to get our nails done in the day before and to get ready in on the day of the wedding! We definitly couldn't loose a bridesmaid, they were either in a purple shirt with white pants or a black dress!

Braden was so fun to plan the wedding with. He loved to come to help choose

out everything. We chose our invitations together and he was there every second

helping to put the invitations together. He is so sweet. He would bring me little suprises

with a countdown of how many days were left till the wedding. on them.

We are now the Wright, White, and Forbush family now!


Trysten caught the gaurder again! He has caught three now and three different weddings! I don't know what we are going to do with him!
The Forbush family!! I am so lucky. I married into such a fun, loving, and kind family. It was a perfect day. I got to marry the the perfect boy and was able

to share it with our friends and family.










4 comments:

Anjuli White said...

It was such a beautiful day! Everything went perfect and you were a beautiful bride! I just love the coopdeville! You look so cute driving away! :)
Love ya

Megan Bleazard said...

Heather!!! Girl its been a long time!! You looked sooo beautiful on your wedding day!! I love your dress! I saw your blog on Tanyas! Where are you living these days?

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!! I've been friends with Braden and Arrian for ever (and I actually grew up with Salinda). Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I wish you the best!

Team C said...

I so wish we could have been there. You look absolutely stunning. What a cute hubby. Fun to say that huh?! Your family is awesome!! Congrats. Darlin'
Love Amy Christensen