Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life is Wonderful


Braden and I finished our winter semester of school in April and started again 4 days later! I know what your thinking, lucky us!

We have been trying to fill our spring and summer with fun activities to keep us SANE while school is consuming most of our summer days!

We made our own lemonade a few times. We squoze all our own lemons, limes, added pineapple, cherries, and berries. It was pretty much the best lemonade I have ever had. We are seriously contemplating starting our own lemonade stand outside of our house..... :)

We went to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving point one saturday morning. Although it was May 1st, it was freezing cold! One day it will be warm and sunny, the next it is raining and snowing. Come on Utah, make up your mind!!


These are my absolute FAVORITE pictures. I have the cutest hubby and lil boy in the world.



P.S. "Did professionals take these pictures" you ask.. No! Braden and I did! Shocker huh!



Conner tells me secrets all the time. Dont be jealous Brade.... hee hee












Conner laughs now, but the catch is that he only does it when he is getting naked! It is so funny! He must be taking after his mother because my mother could not keep cloths on me for five minutes when I was little.


My mom came up to Utah for Womens Conference at BYU a week or so ago. We got to BYU and apparently babies were not allowed. Conner was literally the ONLY baby there in the WHOLE marriott center! It was awesome. Fortunatly daddy came and took him for a while so we could attend a few classes.

I just love womens conference. I left feeling so good about myself and spiritually high! I love that.


Grandma and Grandpa constantly spoil Conner with fun toys, outfit, and lots of hugs and kisses.


P.S. Thank you mom for coming all the way up here to go with me to the few classes that we were able to go to. Your the best.








Grandpa cannot wait to take Conner to get an orange crush. He actually gave him a sip and Conner went crazy.



We let Conner lick a blow pop for two minutes on his three month birthday. Conner shoved the whole thing in his mouth after two licks.



My sister, Anjuli, is having a baby BOY in September. Although you cannot see it, she has the CUTEST baby bump! It is so fun to have all these little babies and babies on the way in our family. I cannot wait to see mini Cooper! Conner and he are going to be best friends, i just know it.



My dad and I attempted to make the face that Conner was making at Bryson and Marissas sealing. How come we cant look as cute as when conner does it?


We visited with Bradens grandma and grandpa Erickson. They are so sweet to Conner. It was fun getting to spend time with them.












My grandma Thomas taught me how to crochet a while ago. I crocheted the edge around a whole blanket and two burp cloths. It was fun and kinda addicting, which I didnt think would EVER happen! I am now going to have to have here teach me the harder crochet edge.



P.S. Brittney (Seager)- I tryed to leave a comment on your blog but for some reason it wont let me! I wanted to get your phone number so I could find out about that lil baby that is coming soon! Yay for boys! And by the way, your nursery pics on your blog are so cute! E-mail me so I can get you phone number!

2 comments:

Rachel Forbush said...

Love your blog! You and Braden and Conner make up such a cute little family! Love ya!

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

Super cute pics! My favorite is the one where Conner is "telling you a secret" and the other is you kneeling down with him. You look great and he is adorable.