Monday, September 12, 2011

What We Have Been Up To!!

After a long five years of school and an extremely long, but fun summer of student teaching, I have finally graduated from BYU! It was a long, whole family effort. My amazing mother came up for the birth of Cash, and stayed for the last 4 weeks of my student teaching to watch the two kiddos. We definitly couldn't have done it without her. As I walked across the stage to get my diploma, I didn't know if I wanted to laugh, yell, or cry more! Being able to stay home with my kiddos for the last few weeks has been so fun. We get to play all day, go on walks, actually make dinner, eat popsicles on the grass, read books, and just spend time together.






We went on a family vacation with my family to California! We had so much fun playing on the beach, riding bikes, going to the zoo, and BBQing on the balcony. Conner LOVED the ocean. He had no fear of the waves that continually knocked him down and could have taken him out to sea! He would run out the the waves so fast that we would have to throw everything onto the sand in order to catch him! The three little kiddos ate lots of sand and were little polar bears loving the cold water.





1 comment:

Rachel Forbush said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I am so glad you are loving being home with your boys! Miss you!