Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mothers Day

Mothers Day is officially the best holiday. Braden and Conner made my first mothers day so special. If I would have known how fun mothers day was before this one, I would have had a baby sooner!! :)
According to Braden, Mothers day consisted of 5 "phases". Each one awesome and super fun!!




The pictures are in the wrond order, so we will start with Phase 5: Apple Pan Doutie. Delicious and plenty of leftovers, my fav!

Phase 4 was a back massage and Phase 3 was Chicken Parmesian, one of my recent favorites. Braden did the cooking all by himself (what a sweetie!).

We spent the day outside in the sunshine playing monopoly deal, throwing the football, and playing with Conner.




Conner giggles when we toss him in the air. Its so funny.



Phase 2 was some cute dangly earrings Conner and Braden got for me... and Phase 1 was Breakfast! Braden does not agree, but he makes the BEST pancakes in the world. He says they are always too fluffy, but isnt fluffy the definition of a great pancake? I think so. He made some whip cream and added strawberries to the top. I decided we will have to make them every sunday!


IHOP called and wants this picture for their menus.


Thank you for such a fun, special day Braden and Conner! I am so lucky that I get to be a parent with you Braden, and mother to Conner. I love you two!!

No comments: