Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our lil man is finally here!


Baby Conner was due December 17....five days past the 17th, he still hadn't decided to leave his warm cocoon inside of my belly. My doctor decided to induce me on Tuesday the 22 because my fluid levels were low and Conner was estimated to be 9+ pounds!
Braden and I think it was the funnest thing driving to the hospital, knowing we were gonna meet baby conner and get to take him home with us!

My wedding ring was stuck on my finger for two weeks before I delivered. My fingers were little sausages, ha! Mom and Anj tryed to massage the ring off, no luck.


Silly boys
We were so lucky to have Mom and Dad Forbush up for the weekend so they could be there to meet baby Conner when he came out!
I was in labor for about 10 hours. It sounds long, but it went by so so fast! Before I knew it, the doctor came in and said it was that time!
After 30 minutes, this cute little thing was born, and I can still hardly believe he was inside of me, its amazing!
Baby Conner weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces and was 21 inches long!

Conner had fluid in his lungs and had a bowl movement when he was coming out which made him have a hard time breathing. He ended up spending the first day in the NICU, strapped to all these machines. Poor little guy. Its hard seeing your brand new baby like that and not being able to do anything to help him! All I have to say about the first day was that it stunk horribly! My poor husband, mom, and sister had to take care of the 21 year old emotional wreck!
They let me come up and see him and breast feed him a few times while he was up there.
Poor little man was so hungry he was going to eat anything in sight, even if it was his IV!





He is so sweet


Mom and Dad Forbush got to meet him before they left for home!


FINALLY getting to take him to our room!

Daddy's first time holding Conner. And they couldnt be any cuter!




Grandma and Grandpa Wright, how wierd to call them grandparents now! They are so sweet to Conner, and spoil him WAY too much!





Come to the hospital with no baby, and leave with one! SO FUn! WE took him home on Christmas Eve at 9:30, the perfect gift for Christmas!

6 comments:

Rachel Forbush said...

I love your blog! And we love baby Conner!!!

stampinjul said...

Hed, he's beautiful!!! I am so anxious to see my little
"C-man"! You look fabulous, too by the way!! Love the Cookie Monster towel--it's darling on him!!
Love,
Ju

Ashlee and Rico said...

Congrats heather! I've been checking in on your blog wondering when that little guy was gonna come. I'm so happy everything went well and he came home for christmas! he is adorable!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Congrats! He is beautiful. Enjoy every moment, it goes by way tooooo fast. Happy recovery!

Brooke & Dallyn said...

Wow! Can you believe you're a mom? I always thought that I would feel older, more mature when I came home with a baby, but not so..haha. Maybe it's different for you? You guys make such a cute family! I am so excited for you!

stout family said...

Oh Heather!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! First of all you make a beautiful mommy! Secondly, your little boy is beautiful! What an adorable family!