Thursday, May 21, 2009

Suprise!............

Were expecting a baby! We found out about a month ago when we were visiting family. I had been so sick the week before and thought it was the flu! I would call my mom and tell her that I felt nausus all day, super tired all day, and nothing ever sounded appetizing to me. She would say, "Your Pregnant". And we would just laugh because Braden and I hadn't been trying, and it is the last thing that I was expecting. But....... after three pregnancy tests, we were convinced that I am officially pregnant!
My dad is hilarious, he will always say to me, "Your sleeping for two, your eating for two, your swimming for two!" haha Both my mom and dad are pretty excited to be grandpartents.
Braden and I went to the doctor for the first time on Tuesday and we got the hear the baby's heartbeat! It was so neat! He let Braden and I hear my heartbeat first, which was just normal, then he moved the machine around and we heard this super fast beating! It was really exciting. I am officially due on December 17th. Braden is so dang cute, he always kisses my tummy now.
And something else that is exciting, Katie and Kylie made the dance team at Becker middle school! They are so dang cute, super great dancers, and are gonna have such a fun eighth grade year! I love those girls!

6 comments:

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

CONGRATS HEATHER!!!! I am so excited for you!! The first thing I saw when I pulled up your blog was the Title Surprise and all I thought was "I think I know I think I know!!!" And I was right!! YAY!! Post more pictures asap!

Rachel Forbush said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! I love reading your blog...it is so cute!!! Love ya!

Amy Vanus said...

yay thats so exciting!! congrats!

Jason + Sarah said...

Congrats on the baby! That's really exciting! Are you guys going to move back to Vegas when you are done with school?

Peggy said...

Hey Head! thiz is yur sleeping buddy... Katie. Aww! You put up picturez of me and Kylie on the dance teamm. He he. Im soooo excited fur the baby. I'm going to be an AUNT! whoo hoo. love yew.

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats! Congrats! I am so excited for you and Braden. Being sick sucks but being prego and giving birth is the most amazing experience. When do you find out if the baby is a boy or girl (if you are going to)?