Friday, January 16, 2009

Our First Christmas!

We left for Las Vegas on the 23rd and got to spend Christmas with my family this year!
We saw lots of movies, ate lots of sugar cookies, and I think I drank fifty IBC rootbeers in a five day period! Hey, it only happens once a year right!
My parents got Guitar Hero for the family for Christmas and we love it! We played it all Christmas day. My favorite is the drums, but it is fun to belt out all of the songs with my brothers and sisters too. I wonder if I will ever get "Livin on a Prayer" out of my head!

Mom and Dad did a duet :)

When we were little, my mom and dad would have us sit on the stairs and take a picture before we could round the corner and see all the suprises that were there for us, and it was torture when I was little! Luckily I am a little older and I can handle it now.

We made our traditional sugar cookies! And they were extra cute this year. Anj brought over her cake decorators.................
And this is how they turned out! They're so cute!

We had a great first Christmas!

No comments: