Monday, October 27, 2008

Bored

Braden is finishing up his homework and I didn't want to go to bed alone... so I decide to blog! hehe The seasons are changing to quickly and the holidays are going to be here before we know it and there are so many things I am looking forward to and cant wait to do!

1.) Decorate our Christmas tree
2.) Go sledding
3.) Listen to Christmas music 24/7
4.) Go home for the holidays to make cookies with my mom and sisters and be with my family(my boss just told me today that I can have Christmas and Christmas Eve off! Woo Hoo!!!)
5.) Drink Hot Chocolate
6.) Go to see the lights on Temple Square
7.) Not slipping on ice like I do ten times every winter!
8.) Eat turkey and cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving
9.) Wear coats, and scarfs, and gloves, and boots!
10.) Snuggle in bed after being out in the cold snow!

1 comment:

Anjuli White said...

YEAHH!!! I am so glad you get Christmas off. We will have to play! I can't wait to see you! Love ya!