Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Am Me

I saw this on Anjuli's sister in laws blog and loved it so I wanted to try it too! Thanks for the idea Lindsey!

I am: no longer Heather Wright. I am Heather Forbush!
I think: about Newton's three Laws of Motion constantly because of my classes this semester!
I know: that I am not the best cook
I have: the most wonderful family I could have ever asked for
I wish: I could see Katie's dance performances
I dislike: how our trashcan is so stinky all the time!
I miss: Crystal who is on her mission
I fear: it when Braden stays late at school and has to walk in the dark by himself
I feel: good when I exercise in the morning
I hear: the kids running around upstairs more often than not
I smell: good right now, I think....Braden is still sitting by me!
I crave: a snow cone!
I usually: try to get to bed by ten
I search: for my cell phone daily
I wonder: if my homework load will ever go away!
I regret: it when I hit the snooze button
I love: coming home and making dinner with Brade
I care: about what I look like too much
I always: have chapstick on me
I worry: about whether or not the house is clean too often
I am not: as patient as I want to be
I remember: how it felt to be 15 and see Braden in the hallways in highschool
I believe: that I can pray anytime and about anything and I will receive an answer
I dance: in the kitchen when I am excited
I don't always: remember to turn the lights off when I leave the house
I write: letters very often
I win: Katie and Trystens attention and love when I take them to Carvel
I lose: any game when Braden is playing! hehe
I never: want to not live close by my parents
I listen: to music when I cook
I don't understand: why it was so hard to find a job!
I can usually be found: doing homework!
I am scared: to say what I am really thinking to much of the time
I need: to serve more
I forget: to take the lint out of the dryer
I am happy about: how everything has turned out so perfectly!

3 comments:

stout family said...

Hello Heather! Just stopping by to take a peek! what a fun list...I need to do one of these!

Anjuli White said...

Hey Head!! I think you are so cute! What a fun camping trip you had. I bet it was cold but the mountains are probably really pretty right now. I love you tons!!

AesaLina Compton said...

you are the cutest girl ever!

AesaLina