Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Honeymoon!!

We are finally married! I can't wait to get the pictures back from the wedding so I can post them...but until then, here is some honeymoon picutres!



We stayed at a a little condo right on the beach in Hawaii.
We could walk out of our back porch door and be in the sand!
Look how huge this turtle is! Braden always had us stop at this
beach, just to see if there were any sea turtles out! We got to swim with some too.
To me, this was my favorite part. We stayed in this super long line everyday at Matusumoto's for 30 minutes, just to get a shaved ice. It was so fun! And so good! Our last day, we stood in the line twice!
We went to a waterfall during the day and got eaten alive by mesquitos!
I got 19 and Braden got 26! We were itching all night long!
We got to see lots of trees and flowers though, so it was all worth it.










5 comments:

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Heather!!You are so cute and I'm so glad you had just a wonderful honeymoon! Matt and I are going to Hawaii this fall and we cant wait! You are such a cute wife and Braden is one lucky guy! Congrats once again!

Anjuli White said...

WOW! That is the biggest sea turtle I have ever seen! I want to ride it! I am so glad you had fun... we need to go back and get some more shaved ice - or whatever you call it!
Love ya!

Justin and Michelle said...

Hi Heather! I was blog surfing and I found yours! haha... You and your new hubby are soooo cute together!!!

ashley said...

bradennnnnn!!! i love you! the wedding was beautiful. you and your wife are so cute! call me next time youre in vegas!!!

Jessica said...

Hey Braden and Heather congrats! The honeymoon looks like it was a blast with giant turtles and tropical fun:)

Jessica Bandley-England